The library file management tool in Partek® Flow® provides an easy way to create, process and manage reference sequences, cytoband files, annotation models, aligner indexes, gene sets, variant databases and microarray probe sequence files.
For a quick start, please watch the short videos below:
Quickly setup library files for the hg19 human reference genome assembly.
The process can be adapted to the different kinds of file types.
This user guide will cover the following topics:
- Library File Management Settings
- Library File Management Page
- Selecting an Assembly
- Library Files
- Update Library Index
- Creating an Assembly on the Library File Management Page
- Adding Library Files on the Library File Management Page
- Adding a Reference Sequence
- Adding a Cytoband
- Adding Reference Aligner Indexes
- Adding a Gene Set
- Adding a Variant Annotation Database
- Adding a SNPEff Variant Database
- Adding a Variant Effect Predictor (VEP) Database
- Adding an Annotation Model
- Adding Aligner Indexes Based on an Annotation Model
- Adding Library Files from Within a Project
- Microarray Library Files
If you need additional assistance, please visit our support page to submit a help ticket or find phone numbers for regional support.