The library file management tool in Partek® Flow® provides an easy way to create, process and manage reference sequences, cytoband files, annotation models, aligner indexes, gene sets, variant databases and microarray probe sequence files.
For a quick start, please watch the short videos below:
Quickly setup library files for the hg19 human reference genome assembly.
The process can be adapted to the different kinds of file types.
Adding library files for a non-model organism
You can watch the full webinar on our website.
This user guide will cover the following topics:
- Library File Management Settings
- Library File Management Page
- Selecting an Assembly
- Library Files
- Update Library Index
- Creating an Assembly on the Library File Management Page
- Adding Library Files on the Library File Management Page
- Adding a Reference Sequence
- Adding a Cytoband
- Adding Reference Aligner Indexes
- Adding a Gene Set
- Adding a Variant Annotation Database
- Adding a SnpEff Variant Database
- Adding a Variant Effect Predictor (VEP) Database
- Adding an Annotation Model
- Adding Aligner Indexes Based on an Annotation Model
- Adding Library Files from Within a Project
- Microarray Library Files
- Adding Prep kit
- Removing Library Files
If you need additional assistance, please visit our support page to submit a help ticket or find phone numbers for regional support.
Melissa del Rosario