Webinar December 9, 2021
What’s New in Partek Flow – 2021 Year-End Review
Registration and Details
Partek® Flow® is a web-based application for genomic data analysis and visualization. It can be installed on a desktop computer, computer cluster or cloud. Users can then access Partek Flow from any browser-enabled device, such as a personal computer, tablet or smartphone.
Read on to learn about the following installation topics:
- Minimum System Requirements
- Single Cell Toolkit System Requirements
- Single Node Installation
- Single Node Amazon Web Services Deployment
- Multi-Node Cluster Installation
- Creating Restricted User Folders within the Partek Flow Server
- Updating Partek Flow
- Uninstalling Partek Flow
- Docker and Docker-compose
- Java KeyStore and Certificates
If you need additional assistance, please visit our support page to submit a help ticket or find phone numbers for regional support.