- Select ( ) from the quick action bar to save the filtered spreadsheet
- Specify a name for the spreadsheet, we chose LCLs_vs_B_cells_CpG_Islands, using the Save File dialog
- Select Save to save the spreadsheet
It is best practice to occasionally You may want to save the project you are working on. Let's take the opportunity to do this now.
- Select File from the main command toolbar
- Select Save Project...
- Specify a name for the project, we chose Methylation, using the Save File dialog
- Select Save to save the project
Saving the project saves the identity and child-parent relationships of all spreadsheets displayed in the spreadsheet tree. This allows us to open all relevant spreadsheets for our analysis by selecting the project file. before proceeding to the next section of the tutorial.